WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
For young adults who want an extended holiday and to work here to fund it.
This visa lets people 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) – except for Canadian and Irish citizens up to 35 (inclusive) – have their first extended holiday in Australia and work here to help fund their trip.
- You must have a passport from an eligible country
- You can work while you are here
- You can apply for a second Working Holiday visa if you meet certain eligibility criteria
With this visa you can stay up to 12 months.
The cost for this visa starts from AUD450
- 75% of applications in 17 days
- 90% of applications in 30 days
- Must be 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) – except for Canadian and Irish citizens up to 35 (inclusive)
- Must have a passport from an eligible country.
- Must not be accompanied by dependent children.