Pakistani Engineers! Good News 476 Visa Eligibility Criteria
Australian Working Visa Subclass 476 visa Pakistani Engineers can Apply, Visa is for skilled engineering students, this Visa will provides an opportunity to recent ENGINEERING graduates to not only Study in Australia without any hassle but also Make sure proper living and working opportunities in Australia for 18 months.
When you secure this VISA, an international student can go for higher education possibilities in Australia and can also work and travel at the same time without any obligations.
Though this is a temporary visa that lasts for 18 months only and hence you need to apply for another visa once Visa 476 expires. When applying for this visa the applicant can include their family members in the application who can later apply once they meet Australia’s health and character requirements. Applicants’ families can join in Australia as a subsequent entrant.
Eligibility Criteria for Visa 476
- The applicant for Visa 476 should have a completed degree or higher qualification from a specified engineering institute that is accredited under the Washington Accord.
- If the previous education is completed from an affiliated Washington Accord specified engineering institute, the application will not process further.
- The applicant must be under the age of 31.
- Must not have any previous record of Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) or a Skilled visa (subclass 476).
- Certain health standards are set by the Australian government, hence the applicant ought to meet all the health requirements in order to apply for Visa 476. Similarly, there are certain moral and character obligations and each applicant must meet those requirements for their successful visa processing.
- If anyone blood related to the applicant owe money to the Australia government than they have to clear their debts first before the visa can process further. Even an applicant with canceled visa won’t be eligible to apply for Visa 476.
English Proficiency Examination
The applicant needs to provide the evidence for their English proficiency to apply for Visa 476. Applicants from the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States of America, Republic of Ireland and New Zealand are exempted from the submission of English proficiency evidence.
The following tests are approved by the Australian government for the international students who are applying for the 18 months engineering visa.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Overall score of at least 6 with a minimum score of 5 in listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- Overall score of at least 64 with a minimum score of 4, 4, 14 and 14 in listening, reading, writing and speaking respectively.
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
- Score of at least 50 with a minimum score of 36 in listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- Occupational English Test (OET)
- Scored at least B in listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- Cambridge C1 Advanced test
- At least 169 scores with a minimum score of 154 in each component.
Benefits of 476 VISA:
- Full time work opportunities in Australia
- Will be able to study any course.
- Can do Professional Year in Engineering
- Easy qualification assessment from engineers Australia
- Multiple travel entries
Check if you are Eligible