491 NSW ..!! Stop Moving to NSW you might not be Eligible

For all those people who residing in regional NSW or planning to move, this is an important update for you.

If you have been living in a designated regional area of NSW since before 18th June 2020, and if you can prove your established residence in Regional NSW then you can apply for NSW 491 nomination provided your nominated occupation is on the relevant skill occupation list.

For those who are in NSW searching for Accommodation in Regional NSW .

Keep an eye on our Mobile app.

We will be posting all room ads on PCIA Mobile app soon we got conformation

Click here to Download for Android

Click here to Download for Apple

Requirements and procedure

Skilled Work Regional visa (subclass 491)NSW Treasury is extending applications to all eligible candidates who are currently residing in a designated regional area in NSW. Please see detailed information below.Applications must be received by 5pm Friday, 26 June 2020. They will endeavor to assess applications by the end of the financial year; Tuesday, 30 June 2020.

Who can apply?Only candidates who meet all the requirements below are able to submit an application.If you do not meet these requirements, we strongly urge you not to apply as your application will be declined.The NSW nomination fee is not refundable. Requirements You can only apply for NSW nomination if you meet Department of Home Affairs’ requirements for this visa and:

1. have an occupation on the NSW Regional Skilled Occupation List, and;

2. are living in a designated regional area in NSW. There is no minimum time-frame for how long you have been residing in regional NSW, however you must be able to demonstrate your place of residence through evidence.

If you do not meet all of these requirements, you are not able to apply for NSW nomination.

Can I move to regional NSW?

You cannot move to a designated regional area in NSW to satisfy NSW nomination requirements for this visa.Your place of residence must already be well established and demonstrated through evidence such as: rental payments, rental agreements, bank statements showing purchases and utility, phone or internet bills.

Vision Consultants Australia – Your trusted source for Education | Migration visa consultancy services.

 Call us now: (03) 9939 0545
 Email us at info@visionaus.com.au

 Level 7, 85 Queen Street, Melbourne.
 Call: (03) 9939 0545

 Suite #27, Level 1, 114 Bathurst Street, Hobart Tasmania.
Call: 0424 462 847

Suite #206, Level 2, 250 Pitt Street, Sydney.
Call: (02) 8021 7154

Leave a Reply


Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)